Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Big Event Team Firefly Bridal Show Recap

I am so excited to finally be able to share some of the pictures from our bridal show a few weeks back. I am thrilled to be a part of such an amazing team with equally amazing vendors. Everyone is so awesome at what they do!

Many thanks go out to Vinewood Events for hosting us. What a beautiful backdrop and inspiration for our firefly theme.

Here are some pictures of the floral I did for the show. These images are courtesy of Chey Photography and Ana Lombardi Photography.

For more information on The Big Event team, go here.



I designed the flowers on this table for The Funky Shack Art Studio. They have such fabulous things to make your event beautiful - vintage containers, hand made candelabras, furniture, signage, etc.

Floral I designed for LAH Interiors. I just love the little napkins and mum on them!




1 comment:

The Big Event Team said...

How gorgeous. I love to see the collaboration of talent!